A Seminar for Arts Executives and Box Office ManagersMonday, June 4, 2012 Houston Arts Alliance – Alliance Gallery 3201 Allen Parkway Houston, TX 77019 10:00am – 12:30pm
Based on Patron Technology’s newest book, Breaking the Fifth Wall: Rethinking Arts Marketing for the 21st Century, this session covers the essential techniques that arts managers, marketers, fundraisers and box office managers can use to work better together and to reconnect with patrons beyond the venue, using social media, e-mail marketing, websites, and CRM.
Advances in technology and shifts in consumer behavior have changed the way arts organizations need to approach their audience-development efforts. The new tools and technology available today can empower the box office and marketing departments to come together and transform their relationships with audience members.
- Trends in online arts patron behavior from the last five years
- How to maximize your Twitter and Facebook posts to build “likes” and engagement
- Why e-mail still reigns supreme for customer service and marketing
- How to design a website for the best online ticket-buying experience
- How CRM can help connect the box office to marketing and provide a more seamless customer experience.
For more information or to buy tickets, please visit: http://breaking5wall.eventbrite.com/